[OS X TeX] strange behavior

Nitecki, Zbigniew H. Zbigniew.Nitecki at tufts.edu
Wed Sep 7 14:53:09 CEST 2016

The spellchecker is in my email, not in my TeX editor.  There, the space is absent.
Zbigniew Nitecki
Department of Mathematics
Tufts University
Medford, MA 02155

telephones:
my office     (617) 627-3843
dept. off.    (617) 627-3234
dept. fax    (617) 627-3966

http://sites.tufts.edu/znitecki/

On Sep 7, 2016, at 8:13 AM, Herbert Schulz <herbs at wideopenwest.com<mailto:herbs at wideopenwest.com>> wrote:

On Sep 7, 2016, at 7:04 AM, Nitecki, Zbigniew H. <Zbigniew.Nitecki at tufts.edu<mailto:Zbigniew.Nitecki at tufts.edu>> wrote:

The space was introduced (repeatedly!) by the spellchecker. The file name has no space nor do the calls to it.

Sent from my iPhone