[OS X TeX] SyncTeX question

Justin C. Walker justin at mac.com
Tue Nov 1 23:49:50 CET 2016

Hi, all,

I am using TeXShop 2.47 on 10.6.8, and 3.73 on 10.11,6.

I notice that recently that in 2.47, the click is seemingly ignored - focus stays with the preview window and nothing changes in the source window.  Clicking on "normal" text works as expected in both cases.

No problems with 3.73 in this regard.

Is this expected behavior?

Thanks!

Justin

PS: synctex appears to be the same on both systems.

--
Justin C. Walker, Curmudgeon at Large