[OS X TeX] Looking for a bibtex style

Alan Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Wed Jun 29 04:37:21 CEST 2016

I tried biblatex and there are a large number of changes that I would
have to make to the existing bib file to get it work, and then I would
have to go through the same amount of work to get the style how the
journal wants it. So no, biblatex offers no advantage.

I actually appreciate bibtex, cranky and old it may be, but maybe I am
too ;)

Alan

--
Dr Alan Litchfield