[OS X TeX] TexShop parens enclosure

"M. Tamer Özsu" ozsut at mac.com
Mon Jun 13 15:22:28 CEST 2016

Sorry, I meant Library->TeXShop->Keyboard->autocompletion.plist.

I also just checked with the Key Bindings Editor and ( is bound to (#SEL##INS#). To be clear, when I type (, I do get () with the cursor inside the parens. What I don't get is when I select a word and then type (, it doesn't enclose the text in (....); it replaces the text with (). Is there a separate binding for that?

==Tamer
--
M. Tamer Özsu
Professor, Cheriton School of Computer Science