[OS X TeX] Stupid question

Justin C. Walker justin at mac.com
Tue Jun 7 21:58:59 CEST 2016

On Jun 7, 2016, at 12:45 , George Gratzer wrote:

> Stupid me, indeed I copied…

Don't be so hard on yourself; that's our job :-}

>>> And how do I get there?
>>
>> on the off-chance that you copied the path in parens, it's misspelled.  Should be "/usr/local/texlive/2016/" (not "/ust/...").

FWIW, I only caught it because I read Herb's message with both paths starting the same.  After your email, I went back and glared at it; even so, it took a bit of time before I realized...

Justin

--
Justin C. Walker, Curmudgeon-At-Large
Institute for the Enhancement of the Director's Income