[OS X TeX] MacTeX-2016 and TeX Live 2016

Vic Norton vic at norton.name
Tue Jun 7 01:57:03 CEST 2016

> On Jun 6, 2016, at 7:00 PM, Herbert Schulz <herbs at wideopenwest.com> wrote:
>
> I'll go along with Dick Koch... thousands of folks have contributed to putting together TeX Live 2016 and many have contributed to testing MacTeX-2016 and TeX Live 2016.

I’ll have to say that I have contributed nothing to the MacTeX project. I’m an old mathematician (81) who is still trying to write a significant paper now and then. In this context I very much appreciate all the work that Dick Koch, Herb Schultz, and the rest of you do. Thanks to your efforts it is still worth trying to express my thoughts.

Regards,

Vic

*---* http://vic.norton.name
*---* http://vic.norton.name