[OS X TeX] Can't find required tool

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 18:59:05 CEST 2016

On , at 2016 Aug 31,12:14 PM, Richard J Benish wrote:

> It's got a Slant-6. :) I really like my G5 and OS 10.4.11.

You beat me by a long, long stretch: Our oldest in a Civic '90 and I recently had to let go of my PPC (after it let me down) and get a MacMini intel and 10.6.8---and thus had to say goodbye to TenFourFox. But would some of the new packages, in particular cleveref and tcolorbox, which are something else entirely and which now I couldn't do without, have worked?

Best regards
--schremmer