[OS X TeX] Unresponsive toolbar problem

Richard Koch koch at uoregon.edu
Wed Aug 17 19:57:49 CEST 2016

Folks,

I promise not to write after this, until I announce a fixed TeXShop version.

When Martin Hairer sent me his important patches to fix a TeXShop
memory leak, he sent two different patch files. The first contained
the essential changes, and the second much larger file contained
desirable cleanup items.

I picked the more extensive patches for TeXShop 3.66. However,
experiments now show that the modest patches do not have the
Preview toolbar problem and yet fix the main memory management
problems.

This will make it easy for me to release a TeXShop version will all
the search changes, etc., but without the toolbar bug. That version
will probably be called version 3.68, and should be available
tomorrow morning or maybe this evening.

Dick Koch