[OS X TeX] Install fail

Ettore Aldrovandi ealdrov at math.fsu.edu
Thu Sep 3 01:58:46 CEST 2015

OK, you definitely run /bin/tcsh as your shell. It seems you have the correct things in /etc/paths.d and texbin is in the right place.

We have to understand why the path is not correctly set, see later messages. Herb suggests to check the global initialization files in /etc. Let’s see if that turns anything up.

—Ettore