[OS X TeX] magnifier in TeXShop 3.54 and El Capitan

Gary Gray glgray at me.com
Fri Oct 2 20:26:00 CEST 2015

I have a retina MacBook Pro that has been updated to El Capitan and I am running the latest El Capitan-friendly TeXShop. In the preview, text looks good at all fixed magnifications, but when I use the magnifying class to magnify a portion of the preview window, it looks terrible. See the attached screen shots.

The first is at a fixed magnification.

And the second is with the magnifying glass.

Can anyone reproduce this?

Gary