[OS X TeX] convert .dvi to .pdf

Alan Bowen bowenalan03 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 22:06:18 CET 2015

Hi, Luis—

I do not have that many .dvi files. So what you suggest is very attractive.
But, when I try opening one in TeXShop, though it does seem to open (and
registers the .dvi file in the list of files opened recently), I do not see
a .pdf file anywhere. Where does it put them? Or has TeXShop failed to
produce a .pdf for some reason?

Alan