[OS X TeX] ***JUNK MAIL*** Re: Beamer-Template - navigation in PDFs

rndblnch rndblnch at gmail.com
Tue May 26 09:35:42 CEST 2015

Vamos, Peter <P.Vamos at ...> writes:

> On 24 May 2015, at 08:31renaud: rndblnch <rndblnch <at> gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > you may want to give a try to Présentation.app,
> > http://iihm.imag.fr/blanch/software/osx-presentation/

> So I don’t think I would use this. However, if you don’t have Keynote then
you may want to try it.

it is just a software I developed for my own usage (LaTeX+beamer, source
versionning, etc.)
other people have found it useful, so I share it.
feel free to use it or not, at least you may want to give it a try (it is a
less than 100kb download).
for people interested, the source code (python) is available (and waiting
for your feature/pull request here:
https://bitbucket.org/rndblnch/osx-presentation/

renaud