[OS X TeX] How do I tell MacTeX about my user-install of Live TeX?

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu Mar 12 16:30:45 CET 2015

> On Mar 12, 2015, at 10:22 AM, Maloney, Christopher (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [C] <maloneyc at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov> wrote:
>
> Hi, Adam,
>
> Sorry, I saw your comment about LocalTeX, but I didn’t notice it was a hyperlink, and Googling didn’t get me to the right spot.

Howdy,

I don't know what you are looking for but if it's more information about the LocalTeX preference pane please read the information about it at <http://www.tug.org/mactex/yosemite.html>. Look down the page a bit. There is a URL there to get it but it isn't a direct link.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)