[OS X TeX] TeX Live 2015 and MacTeX-2015

roberto avanzi roberto.avanzi at online.de
Sat Jun 13 20:08:20 CEST 2015

SplendiD! Thanks for the hard work.

I hit only one snag so far, with Tex Live Utility.
When I open is, it stays forever on “validating server…” and if I try to something in the meantime, like changing the home repository, then it laments about an “uncaught exception” and offers me the option to crash or to continue in an inconsistent state.  Either way, it crashes and the usual crash reporting tool pops up.

From the terminal "sudo tlmgr update —all” seems to work (it just returns that no updates are available, at the moment)

 Roberto