[OS X TeX] autocomplete invalid -- TeXShop/BibDesk with too many cite keys

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Fri Feb 20 22:17:17 CET 2015

JT,

Yeah, length of citekey is the key here :-). It's a character-based limit, and the code is moderately complicated in order to deal with different types of cite commands (e.g., natbib); it's also a bit fragile, since TeX isn't particularly pleasant to parse. Dick could bump the limit up for the next version, if someone remembers to remind him...

Adam