[OS X TeX] Disaster

M. Tamer Özsu ozsut at mac.com
Wed Aug 26 21:33:41 CEST 2015

Naturally you need to set the symlink to the same directories/files on all the machines. Otherwise, you will observe what you reported, namely that on the machines where you did not define the symlink, the directory/file will be an actual one in ~/Dropbox.

So, you are right — turn off Dropbox, do your thing, and then turn it on and it works. At least works for me.

==Tamer
--
M. Tamer Özsu
Professor, Cheriton School of Computer Science