[OS X TeX] Yosemite 10.10.1

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Mon Nov 17 23:57:48 CET 2014

> On Nov 17, 2014, at 4:16 PM, Richard Seguin <riseguin at earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> Has anyone installed this update yet? Did it fix or break anything (Tex, TeXShop, BBEdit, Skim, etc.)? The only significant problem I’ve had with 10.10 is the font smoothing problem.
>
> Richard

Howdy,

Well, I know that one of the bugs that makes some software fail hasn't been fixed with 10.10.1. It appears that Mail has been fixed up a bit; it seems that it can keep up with my slow typing. It may also have fixed up some of the font display problems for fonts in Skim, etc.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)