[OS X TeX] tex live utility

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Fri Nov 7 05:55:10 CET 2014

Hi Juan,

> On Nov 6, 2014, at 20:43 , juan tolosa <juantolo at me.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I have the latest version of TeXShop, version 3.4.5.1.

This is irrelevant…

> Up to the latest upgradest, TeX Live was doing its job seamlessly.
> It is only in the latest upgradest that I started to get these messages.

What messages? Please send me a screenshot off list
(cmd-shift-4, drag to select the area of interest).

> I am not using Yosemite, I am still using Mac OS X 10.9.5
> The TeX Live utility is version 1.19.

That should be fine. Please do the following:

1) Launch TeX Live Utility and reproduce the problem.

2) hit cmd-L in TeX Live Utility to show the log window

3) select a row in the log and hit cmd-a to select all rows

4) use cmd-c to copy the output, and send it to me with
   the screenshot.

thanks,
Adam (TeX Live Utility developer)