[OS X TeX] Position of console in TS 3.45.1

Themis Matsoukas tmatsoukas at icloud.com
Thu Nov 6 18:13:16 CET 2014

> On Nov 6, 2014, at 11:39 AM, Richard Koch <koch at math.uoregon.edu> wrote:
>
> Folks,
>
> There have been no code changes affecting the placement of the Console
> window. With 3.45.1, I see the problem on Yosemite, but do not see the
> problem (using exactly the same binary) on Mavericks.
>
> After the flurry of the last few days, I’m going to relax and consider this
> and other problems methodically. Don’t expect immediate action. It is
> on my radar.

Dick,

No rush, this is a minor thing that doesn’t really affect by workflow, I just wanted to report it.

By the way, thanks for the fix of another bug that used to bother me a bit more: the ghost Find & Replace window that would reappear after being closed. With the Yosemite version of TS that ghost disappeared.

Themis