[OS X TeX] Position of console in TS 3.45.1

Themis Matsoukas tmatsoukas at icloud.com
Thu Nov 6 16:24:31 CET 2014

In TS preferences I have checked "remember last position on close". This opens up source/pdf/console in the last position, as expected. However, the positioning and size of the console window behaves strangely: the first latex file I open places the console window in the last remembered position and size as expected, but when I open a second latex file (say source2.tex) and typeset, its console appears at the default position and size, regardless of what its last position was. If I quit TS and open source2.tex, its console will appear correctly in the last position I resized and placed it. I see this in TS 3.45.1 under OS 10.10 and I wonder if others have the same problem.

Themis