[OS X TeX] Intrinsic tensors

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Fri May 30 22:21:40 CEST 2014

You are of course quite right but there was a story behind that: Many,
many years ago, I had written a piece to introduce the conservations
laws of fluid mechanics in a way I thought would be  "more elegant".
The other day, I looked for it to give to one of my grandsons who is
trying to get into nano-technology without really knowing the first
word about, say, Navier-Stokes.

Looking at it after all this time, I thought the stuff was not bad so
I thought to see how it might go in LaTeX. I have attached the (only)
page I did to give you an idea of the way I had gone about it. I still
think it has merits. Maybe I will keep LaTexing it. In any case, I
wanted to keep the "flavor".

Best regards as always
--s