[OS X TeX] New Pretest Versions

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Mon May 26 22:45:44 CEST 2014

Murray,

I’m SLIGHTLY surprised that you discovered there were updates. TeX Live Utility doesn’t provide updates here
and I  thought the contents of TeX Live 2014 were frozen. Might you have downloaded the 0524 version
of MacTeX rather than the 0525 version? (Makes no difference to you since now you are up to
date).

Dick Koch