[OS X TeX] 1) Search source file when preview is active (`front'). 2) Incremental search

Nicolae Garleanu garleanu at haas.berkeley.edu
Sat May 24 01:25:47 CEST 2014

Thanks, Herb, I didn¹t know about Cmd-1, which is an improvement over my
circling through TexShop windows using the HyperSwitch shortcut. Very nice.

I would still quite like to know, though, how to assign a shortcut to a
series of simple TexShop commands (e.g., Cmd-1 Cmd-F, easy though it is to
type it directly).

Nicolae