[OS X TeX] Cannot change Tex Distrib. after upgrade to Maverics

Martin Wilhelm Leidig listwatch at moss.in-berlin.de
Fri May 23 00:47:37 CEST 2014

Herb

on 2014-04-22, 19:41 you wrote:

> Sigh... the TeX Distribution Preference Pane is broken under Mavericks. We expect to have a fixed version for MacTeX-2014 which is presently being built and tested. Can't give a release date.
>
> If you want to go back to TL2012 please get in touch with me off-list. I have a bit of a technical method for fixing that up.

Could you please tell me that method, too?  I have a new MacBook running 10.9.3 and need to be able to run older TL versions when testing my own (La)TeX stuff.  Also, a client asked me for a solution.  Thanks in advance!

Regards from Ladenburg,

-MWL-
--
Martin Wilhelm Leidig, SatzTeXnik — Dante e.V. #1580
Professional TeXing and TeXnical counselling