[OS X TeX] Update to 10.9.3 & Applescript TeXShop Macro

Michael Sharpe msharpe at ucsd.edu
Sun May 18 23:15:48 CEST 2014

On May 18, 2014, at 12:45 PM, Murray Eisenberg <murrayeisenberg at gmail.com> wrote:

> What should the name of this .plist file be?

I've been using the name DeleteAux.plist and Herb has been using DeleteAllAuxiliaryFiles.plist. A .plist file name need not indicate its contents, which may be one or more macros, each having a name independent of the name of the .plist.

> Where exactly does it go? (Somewhere inside TeXShop.app/Contents?  inside ~/Library/Application Support/TeXShop?)

Macros are installed in TeXShop's Macros Menu. For basic instructions, see TeXShop->Help->TeXShop Help Panel...->Preliminaries. There is another method you can use which allows you to compare versions of the macros, but requires installation of macrocopier from http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3825336/TeX/index.html.

> What is the current version of this file and where can one obtain it?

The current version is from this morning, dated 5/18/2014, Available from my dropbox site (see above.)

> Or is the file already included with the current TeXShop 3.36?
No.

Michael