[OS X TeX] Contents of MacTeXtras

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Mon May 5 04:05:40 CEST 2014

On May 4, 2014, at 7:16 PM, Claus Gerhardt wrote:

>> I guess my feeling is that if we are supporting OS X 10.5 we should
>> support it as fully as possible.

10.5 on PPC and 10.5 on Intel are are two very different situations:.
One is hard and the other one is soft.

--Since 10.5 on PPC is the end of the line, until you get yourself a
new *machine*, you are not going to think of upgrading TeXShop since
there is nothing to upgrade to. TeXShop 2.47 is all I am going to have
in the foreseeable future.

--On the other hand, 10.5 on Intel is a stop on the software road. At
any time, anyone wants to upgrade TeXShop can do it after upgrading to
10.6

Regards
--schremmer