[OS X TeX] TeXShop 3.35 and Command-T/Typeset menu problem

Alan Bowen bowenalan03 at gmail.com
Thu May 1 15:56:37 CEST 2014

I am finding that during lengthy sessions of work with TeXShop 3.35, there
typically comes a point where Command-T no longer works. The same is also
true when I select “Typeset” from the Typeset menu. The only way to typeset
then is to select the “Typeset” button in the source-file window menu.
Quitting and re-opening TeXShop solves the problem.

Is this a bug or have I somehow corrupted my installation of TeXShop?

Alan