[OS X TeX] html.sty

Nicolae Garleanu garleanu at haas.berkeley.edu
Tue Mar 25 17:48:23 CET 2014

I don¹t want to waste anybody¹s time: I know how to install the package.
More to your point, I¹d have to change the commands to use a more modern
package, but since I use this type of functionality nowhere else, nor
wrote the old file from scratch myself, it¹s not worth my time now.
One general point, though, is that LiveTex must have made some changes
recently. Still surprised by the complete lack of reaction from TexShop to
my trying to compile.
Nicolae