[OS X TeX] Preview artifact in TS

Themis Matsoukas tmatsoukas at icloud.com
Mon Jun 2 17:24:43 CEST 2014

I often encounter this problem using TS: the PDF contains and artifact in the form of a dashed horizontal line, as in the screenshot. The artifact disappears if I scroll page down until the line hides below the bottom of the window, but it reappears in the same spot if I scroll up until the offending spot hides above the top of the window. The problem is intermittent but frequent. I cannot cause it to appear reproducibly, but after enough typesetting it is certain to reappear. It is a very minor inconvenience but I am wondering of others see this. I’m on TS 3.36.1.

Themis