[OS X TeX] Editor with real-time preview?

Jung-Tsung Shen jushen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 19:44:58 CEST 2014

Thanks to those who responded to my message. I have performed a quick test
on almost all suggested programs/methods, and decided to use Claus
Gerhardt's Flashmode. It suits my needs quite well, has a good response,
and more importantly, works with TeXShop so I don't have to use a new front
editor. The flow of controlling Flashmode, and the suggestion to work in
RAM disk, however, are what I hope to be able to be simplified or
eliminated in the future. Also, does anyone know if the default 0.2 seconds
is user-changable?

One of the received suggestions that I did not test is the BaKoMa program,
as from its website, it appears that it installs some other components (not
entirely sure though).

Best,
JT