[OS X TeX] \includepdf{} and DEVONthink Pro Office

Tim Lahey tim.lahey at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 21:19:05 CET 2014

Hi,

You'll need to use the item path. You can find where it is in Finder by right-clicking on the item in DEVONthink Pro. What I usually do is have DEVONthink index a folder if it's something I'd want to include in LaTeX. That way, I know exactly where it is already. But, for things just in the database, right-click and pick "Show in Finder" to find the path.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Tim Lahey