[OS X TeX] A tikzpic problem

Alain Hervé alain.herve at me.com
Thu Jan 16 07:09:52 CET 2014

Hi,

Sorry to have been misleading, but when I said standard driver, I meant (as you say) the driver proposed along the years by the HP upgrade system.

Mine is also presently version 19.9, In the setup in Color/Quality the RVB color is for the three mentions: by default (sRGB).

Why don't you try downloading a 'clean' driver from the HP site? although I see that for the 2605dn, the proposed driver dates back from Sept. 12.

Good luck!

A.