[OS X TeX] Wish for TeXShop : attach custom icon to a given file

Iraj Kalantari I-Kalantari at wiu.edu
Mon Feb 24 20:11:37 CET 2014

Esteemed Members,

I debated whether to send this or not as its message should be obvious to any careful reader of this thread.  But with apologies for adding one more email to your mailbox, I thought it helps in removing an erroneous impression as well as defending the concept of expressing *ideas* of all sorts for some possible benefit.

To clarify:
• I remain unboundedly grateful to the developers of TeXShop.
• I think this list-serve (which sees, by far, a more than a global picture) is one of the best and I continue to learn from reading it.  Thank you all.
• What I wrote had, in its title, the word "Wish" and it was politely put.  That means here is an idea, a wish; nothing else.
• I have understood that good and bad wishes are treated by the author of TeXShop as he decides.
(I am not concerned about expressing a 'wish' that gets ignored because it is impractical or too selfish in its scope.  I imagine the wish *might* trigger thoughts in the author of something entirely different that could be useful.)
• Any forum should allow for expression of ideas and wishes.  The good ones survive.  The bad ones disappear. Thus prohibiting them is short minded.

Thank you Richard Koch!  Thank you contributors and experts.

Sincerely,

Iraj.