[OS X TeX] Bibliography management

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Sun Dec 28 23:13:10 CET 2014

> On Dec 28, 2014, at 13:58 , Joseph Wright <joseph.wright at morningstar2.co.uk> wrote:
>
> Most people's requirement to customise are quite simple, often one entry
> type and one minor change. Look for example at EndNote, which uses a
> simple 'human readable' format which might for example look a bit like

BibDesk uses string templating for export, which
is similarly human-readable, but ISTR there's also
a GUI. It's 'proprietary' insofar as no other software
uses it, but is BSD-licensed. We considered a UI for CSL
and the data model that Bruce D'Arcus was proposing several
years ago, but it was exceedingly complex and too different from
BibTeX to support in BibDesk.

Adam