[OS X TeX] TeX Live Utility - fails to update

Murray Eisenberg murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 17:49:12 CET 2014

What is the version number of the fixed copy? And where on CTAN would one find it?

Today, Dec. 28, I tried doing "Check for updates" within Tex Live Utility.app, version 1.19, and it didn't find any. I think this is the same (October 2014) version I was running when I first encountered the infrastructure update problem with it.

On 26 Dec 2014 20:44:59 -0600, Herb Schulz <herbs at wideopenwest.com> wrote:

> It will probably take a day or two to propagate [Tex Live Utility app] to all of the repositories.  Please wait at least until tomorrow.
>
> Good Luck,
> Herb Schulz
>
>> On Dec 26, 2014, at 8:16 PM, juan tolosa <juantolo at me.com> wrote:
>>
>> I tried to run the critical update and it failed, as well.
>> Juan

>>> According to Norbert Preining, this is now fixed. Not sure if changes have propagated to all CTAN mirrors yet, but you should be good to go today or tomorrow.
>>>
>>> Adam

---
Murray Eisenberg		murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
503 King Farm Blvd #101		Home (240)-246-7240
Rockville, MD 20850-6667	Mobile (413)-427-5334