[OS X TeX] texpower

Henk Verkuyl hjv1 at mac.com
Tue Dec 2 16:11:31 CET 2014

Hi,
Some years ago I gave a talk using texpower on my laptop Mac Book Pro prepared on my iMac. It went fine, without any technical problem with \pause and \stepwise and with getting the panel at the right spot. Now I need texpower again for a presentation but it doesn’t work neither with nor without pdfscreen.pdf. It does not recognize \pause , etc. and does not given a panel even though I took the old file leaving the preamble the same and inserting the new stuff.  I reinstalled MacTex (OS X, 10.9.5), so it should work. But it doesn’t work. Should I update files? But which ones? Pdfscreen without texpower doesn’t work either. It does not accept math tables and figures and it does not do \pause etc. So I am stuck and should return to simple handouts unless some can help help me out.

Henk