[OS X TeX] Command completion troubles

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Wed Aug 27 23:15:25 CEST 2014

On Aug 27, 2014, at 3:37 PM, Themis Matsoukas <tmatsoukas at icloud.com> wrote:

> Herb,
>
> this a very helpful explanation, I was always confused about these similar but different features. Would be nice to incorporate this in some permanent help file.
>
> Themis

Howdy,

Maybe not exactly what you want but I believe most of the information I gave is in `TeXShop Tips & Tricks'. The latest published version, 0.7.2, is embedded in TeXShop 3.39 in Help->TeXShop Tips and Tricks. Earlier versions of TeXshop hav earlier versions of that document. You can get a zipped version 0.7.2, TeXShopTips-0.7.2.pdf.zip, from <https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10932738/index.html>.

I guess it doesn't make the point that these features confused with each other but it does show that they are complementary.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)