[OS X TeX] TeXShop 3.39

Gary L. Gray euler at psu.edu
Tue Aug 12 20:30:45 CEST 2014

On Aug 12, 2014, at 2:05 PM, Themis Matsoukas <tmatsoukas at icloud.com> wrote:

> I like the new logo!

Agreed.

> It seems that each time I update TS the document icons get confused (TS files are assigned to TextWrangler) and I have to safe-boot to correct the problem. The fix is easy enough but I am wondering if this something that can be fixed in the app itself.

I gave up on having the correct/TeXShop icons for .tex files long ago. They are currently generic white icons, which they have been for some time. Given the TeXShop update, after my next reboot, they might be BBEdit icons or be associated with some other app altogether. Fortunately, no matter the icon, double-clicking the file always opens it in TeXShop. It's become entertaining to see what the OS will choose next. :-)

Gary