[OS X TeX] Artifacts in preview window

Warren Nagourney wna at u.washington.edu
Fri Aug 8 22:32:02 CEST 2014

Thanks all for your comments on my observation of (minor) artifacts in the preview window. I am pleased to note that I am not alone -- I guess it is another PDFKit problem (the last one, which was fixed in Mavericks, was the the slight distortions in text observed after horizontal scrolling). Now I have the very tedious ask of determining the cause of my computer's instability...

wn