[OS X TeX] Can I do my next book in TeX?

William Adams will.adams at frycomm.com
Tue Apr 29 02:44:54 CEST 2014

The problem is, while the ePub 3 spec includes MathML support, almost none
of the available ePub viewing programs support it.

This should get on started: http://dlmf.nist.gov/LaTeXML/

Then one can either tell people to use ePub3 viewers which support MathML,
or convert the equations into SVG graphics, or a pixel format.