[OS X TeX] Wrapping around block inside quote environment

John B. Thoo jthoo at yccd.edu
Fri Apr 18 18:30:19 CEST 2014

Hi, everyone.

I'm sorry to bother y'all with a non-Mac-specific question, but googling didn't help me.

I am quoting a block of text [1] using \begin{quote} ... \end{quote}.  The quoted text includes a simple graphic that I've drawn using tikz, but I cannot seem to wrap the text around it inside the quote environment as it appears in [1].

[1] Euclid's Elements, Green Lion Press (2003), pp. 158--159.

I tried wrapfig and picinpar that are suggested in The LaTeX Companion, but I could not get them to work correctly.  Can you help?  TIA.

---John.

(I receive the digest of this mailing list.)