[OS X TeX] tikz error (but still compiles fine)

Nathan A. Paxton napaxton at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 02:03:54 CEST 2013

	The minimal class is OK for some purposes, but it outputs entire pages, rather than the solo graphic itself. Sometimes one wants just the graphic.

	It's not just standalone. I'm working on a paper in good ol' article class, and it throws the same error. pdflatexmk absolutely hates this.

Best,
-Nathan
-----
Nathan Paxton
napaxton at gmail.com

(I can) Stand up for hope, faith, love
But while I'm getting over certainty
Stop helping God across the road like a little old lady.
	—U2