[OS X TeX] TeXShop Forum up and running

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Mon Sep 23 23:19:46 CEST 2013

Howdy,

For the last year or so apfelwiki, the original host for the TeXShop Forum, kept it up and (sort of) running even though they had requested that we find a new host for the Forum.

I want to announce that we now have a new host courtesy of Gary Gray (applause all around). You should be able to access the Forum at <https://email.esm.psu.edu/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=6>. Please let me know if you have problems accessing the Forum, logging into the forum (if you already had a login for the original Forum) or creating a login, and/or leaving a message.

I want to thank the good folks at apfelwiki for hosting the TeXShop Forum for many years. And also Gary Gray for taking on the task of hosting the ``new'' TeXShop Forum.

PS: If you go there you'll notice that many messages are quite old since many folks seemed to find the behavior of the Forum over the last year a bit touchy.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)