[OS X TeX] TeX Live Utility: Listing Failed error

Eric Jablow ejablow at cox.net
Tue Sep 17 06:09:52 CEST 2013

On Sep 16, 2013, at 9:53 PM, juan tolosa <juantolo at me.com> wrote:

> It worked! Thank you.
> Juan

I hadn't realized there was an application at all.  I have been running tlmgr from Terminal, and I get this error message recently:

Erics-MacBook-Pro:~ erjablow$ sudo tlmgr update --all
Unknown docfile tag:  texmf-dist/doc/latex/pythontex/pythontex_quickstart.pdf details=""Quick start" documentation" at /usr/local/texlive/2013/tlpkg/TeXLive/TLPOBJ.pm line 127, <TMP> line 127939.

Is this the same error people have been facing?

Respectfully,
Eric Jablow