[OS X TeX] Changing dvips-distiller configuration

Dennis Kletzing dkletzing at cfl.rr.com
Mon Sep 16 16:17:14 CEST 2013

Herb:

I'm trying to change the way the .ps file is created. In the old days using Textures, the output window was a dvi file. I could print this window using my Printer A to create a .ps file, which I then passed through Adobe Distiller with appropriate job options to get the final pdf. But with TeXShop I don't know how to change the way the .ps file is created.

--
Dennis