[OS X TeX] How are bib-entries sorted in autocompletion?

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Sat Oct 5 19:35:53 CEST 2013

On Oct 5, 2013, at 10:26 , Herbert Schulz <herbs at wideopenwest.com> wrote:

> I wasn't really sure you monitored this list any more.

I was just kidding; I was off this list for a couple years, but grudgingly signed back up to answer some TLU questions a while ago.

> Just added a ticket for expansion of the code used by TeXShop.

Christiaan will reject that out-of-hand, since that code is actually all in TeXShop. We had that in our original input manager, and I just moved it over to TeXShop when I sent the completion patch to Dick. This is actually good, because it can (and should) be handled from within TeXShop. Presumably \input and \include files could be searched as well, which the plugin could never do.

>> "I don't understand women."  "Nobody does, Schultz, until they're married.
>>  And then it's too late."
>>   -- Hogan to Schultz in "Sgt. Schultz Meets Mata Hari"
>>

> Obviously not meant for me since I've been married for 30 years already, so it comes too late, and I don't spell my name with a `t' before the `z'. :-)

Yeah, but it's close enough that I couldn't resist!

regards,
Adam