[OS X TeX] Print all citations with biber

Fri Oct 4 17:09:01 CEST 2013

HI Kirk,
thanks for your file. The problem here is that it would like to use XeTeX and that is apparently not running on my computer.

I have just installed BasicTeX from http://tug.org/mactex/morepackages.html which should contain XeTeX:
BasicTeX is a subset of TeX Live designed for easy download by users with limited download speed. The package is remarkably capable. It contains all of the standard tools needed to write TeX documents, including TeX, LaTeX, pdfTeX, MetaFont, dvips, MetaPost, and XeTeX. It contains AMSTeX, the Latin Modern Fonts, the TeX Live Manager to add and update packages from TeX Live, and the new SyncTeX.

So I have excluded the xltxtra package for now but that does not seem to help. Could it be that there are bad entries in my *.bib file that mess everything up? I will try with a smaller bib file and see what happens.

Thanks so far,
Ben