[OS X TeX] Typing Unicode characters with applemac encoding

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Nov 29 20:36:58 CET 2013

Am 29.11.2013 um 15:30 schrieb Peter Dyballa:

> Am 29.11.2013 um 15:12 schrieb André Bellaïche:
>
>> Does anybody know how one can type Unicode characters like Unicode
>> 2609 with applemac encoding in LaTeX ?
>
> By using the corresponding macro.

I found it! It's the binary mathematic operator \odot. (My 2.5 years
old MacBook Pro, "Early 2011", has a problem with its Radeon graphics,
as so many others.)

--
Greetings

   Pete

The next generation of interesting software will be done on the
Macintosh, not the IBM PC.
				– Bill Gates, Nov 1984)