[OS X TeX] tikz editor

"M. Tamer Özsu" ozsut at mac.com
Thu Nov 28 02:40:51 CET 2013

I used to use TikZ Editor for developing tikz figures. I recently moved to a new machine running Mavericks and did a clean install. Now, the same documents that used to work with TikZ Editor are giving me an error:

Preview error: Can't convert the source file to PDF. Please check the LaTeX command in preview's preferences.

The LaTeX command referred to above is the default:

pdflatex -file-line-error -interaction=nonstopmode -output-directory $OUTPUT_DIR -jobname $FILE_NAME $FILE_PATH

Does anyone know, what might be going on?

Thanks.

==Tamer