[OS X TeX] LaTeXit and Keynote 6

Chris Goedde cgg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 20:22:29 CET 2013

Hi all,

Since upgrading to 10.9 and Keynote 6, I can’t drag and drop from LaTeXit to Keynote (using PDF as the format). This is on two different machines. If I drag first to the desktop, then to Keynote, it works, but straight drag doesn’t. Keynote doesn’t seem to recognize the snippet as a pdf. Are other people seeing this? Any suggestions for a workaround/fix?

I had this same issue a few versions ago with OmniGraffle, but the Omni people fixed it in an update.

Chris